Two - Wheeler Loan
Your dream for a two-wheeler comes true here at ORFIL and we are at your steps to make you own a desire vehicle instantly. We offer wide range of customized two wheeler finance products to suits your requirement with easy finance options to own a vehicle of your choice.
- Focus is on semi urban and rural areas with presence of manpower across remote locations.
- Multi brand focus
- Unique product variant for addressing agri income group in rural areas
- Branch based HUB and spoke model for widespread coverage and control
- Faster turnaround time with localized credit under writing
- Cash model operations to ease repayment in rural markets.
- Customized product offering to address informal and Bop segment in rural markets.
- Presence in all counters including sub-dealer ASC points with dedicated resources for better service delivery.
Features & Benefits
- 85% of the price of the Two-wheeler as your loan and this to benefit from a down Payment that’s easy on your wallet
- Flexible repayment options, ranging from 12 to 36 months available even at the point of purchase.
- Repayment through post-dated cheques or ACH, with easy EMIs or by cash collection mode.
- Minimal Documentation & Fast in-principle approvals – Intended for faster processing of your loan, from identification of your preferred two-wheeler to finance to delivery
- Multiple Product Programs to choose from wide range – customized to address all segments for all vehicle models.
- Affordable & customized Interest Rates to suits repayment capacity of customers.
- Proof of Identity (Copy of Passport / Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Pan Card)
- Address Proof (Copy of Ration card/ Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy)
- Income validation requirements may differ depending on the type of loan program that you choose
Customers given with the option to choose credit shield insurance against their loan amount. In case of natural or accidental death of the customer, the loan outstanding will be repaid by the insurance company to make free the asset from hypothecation.