Legal Manager - Advocate
|Location||Vijayawada / Vizag|
Management of the legal affairs and legal risks.
Helping business lines and functions structure transactions, products, contracts, set up procedures along best practices, negotiate arrangements and legal terms with third parties, resolve legal problems, and propose and advise on solutions that help the business lines complete their transactions/resolve issues within the company s operational/legal framework.
Advocate with 5 to 7 years experience of appearance and drafting complain petition with reference to corporate laws and 138 laws. Should have good drafting skills. The incumbent should have a practical knowledge of company law, FEMA, FDI, SEBI and RBI regulations, Due Diligence for NBFC and some other companies, RBI Regulatory compliance, Vetting Documents Drafting Contracts and Agreements, Take careful considerate legal opinion on specific or critical legal and compliance issues.
Monitoring and ensuring compliance across operations with all company policy.
Legal Advocate – Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting /Calling High POS customers for resolution
- Execution of Warrants, Serving Summons and Notices to the Default Customers.
- Liaisoning with Police authorities for complaint against Borrower/Dealer for fraudulent activities.
- Liaisoning with Statutory , RTO, Insurance and related authorities regarding Registration of Vehicle, Theft Claim etc.,
- To assist Branch Manager and Vigilance officer in carrying out legal related activities with regards to Branch
- To appear on behalf of ORFIL before the court, Tribunals , forums and various judicial/quasi judicial authorities with appropriate board resolution.
- Legal Documentation & Safe keeping of original legal documents
- Preparing & coordinating (with Legal Counsel & clients) for Legal Documentation relating to Two wheeler / OSCL – Loans
- Co-coordinating with the internal/client teams (Sales, Operations, PDD ) & External Legal Counsels, Title Search Advocates, Company Secretaries for documentation and post-documentation follow ups.
- Monitor the documentation completeness of the financing, including managing the legal documentation filing.
- Sole responsible for legal, compliance & other audits relating of Legal documentation & compliance.
- Responsible for filing of RoC, CERSAI & other regulatory documents.
- Follow-up with the RMs / Clients for compliance of the covenants, security cover stipulations etc.
- To be updated with Stamp Duty implications & various legal matters crucial for a business.
- Help in maintaining various document related MIS
- Miscellaneous tasks as and when they arise
- Candidates should have a degree in Law, with between 5 – 7 years of experience
- Sound understanding of legal documentation for funding transactions including structured documentation.
- Extensive experience in the areas of corporate finance, Legal Aspects of Loan & Investment Products.
- Excellent Relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at all levels of business and management.
Age less than 35 years
Qualification in Law
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Compliance In Charge
- Branch administration
- Validation and upkeep of Underwriting collaterals
- Customer Services
Candidate with 1-2 years of experience in any NBFC is preferred, Freshers with sound knowledge on NBFC operations could apply
TN-Pattukottai, Karur, Nagercoil
AP – Guntur, Kadari,
KA – Mysuru, Davangere , Kolar
Email your CV to: email@example.com