Branch Sales Manager
- 4 – 5 years of experience as a Team Manager in selling two wheeler loans.
- Recruiting & Managing Direct Sales Executives.
- Executing local campaigns and marketing.
- To handle pre & post disbursement activities.
- Manage Dealer Relationship
- Manage a team of Sales executives (10-12)
- Coordinate with credit to resolve sales queries
- Credit and Collection managers of branch will be reporting(dotted) to Branch sales manager for administrative areas
- Headhunting of sales executives
- Dealer mapping of executives
- Sales planning of branch as per target and projections
- Coordination of Sales mela with Dealers and promotional activities
- Coordinate post disbursement documents collection
Salary : Best in the Industry
Desired Profile : Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience as Team Manager in
a) Selling two wheeler loan
b) Team Handling
Education : UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience : 3 -5 years of experience in handling soft & hard collections and team handling exposure is essential. Job Description:
- To keep branch collection performance under control across buckets. Recruitment and management of collection executives across HUB and spoke locations.
- Receipt book management and tracking of usage of receipts by executives. Maintain registers specified in the collection manual and update it on daily basis which will be reviewed by all superiors during branch visits.
- Ensure timely presentation of instruments in bank and deposition of cash collected within the stipulated timeline.
- Upload all deposition details in system on time and all queries raised from collection ops team to be resolved.
- Field investigation for cases sourced at HUB location to be performed as per laid down credit metrics.
- Ensure there is no mis-appropriation of funds happening at collection point and escalate for any violation of same immediately.
Locations where the job opening is available state wise is given below.